Our Commitment to the Environment
We are members of alliances, conservancies, societies and enjoy our world. Nature inspires us with its beauty and its magnificence, and we are deeply committed to conservation. Because we want to preserve our world for generations to come, we try at all times to reduce waste of resources and energy, to reuse and recycle packaging run on our machines. Our SECAMP™ project was an industry first.
SECAMP™ is a 6 point strategy that relates to using less energy or clean energy, fewer packaging materials, and reduce costs in the manufacturing, warehousing and distribution of StandUp pouches and trays.
- Make multiple components and parts at one time to get efficiencies of scale including modules for the assembly of the machine.
- Buy electricity and other utilities (gas) from environmental conscious suppliers who do not pollute the air with “greenhouse” gases.
- Turn air compressors off after use and start changing pneumatic designs that allow machines to run at a lower psi. 70 psi is our standard.
- Use stainless steel where possible and eliminate all painting in the machinery process.
- Reduce electric cables and use more wireless technology.
- Install our patented ControlSmart™ data monitoring camera type system to prevent the production of out-of-specification products at the customer.
PPi Technologies Group and staff fully supports WTE plants in Florida. Burning our waste garbage generates energy and keeps prices down.