SN FME 50
FME 50 (rotary, form, fill and seal machine)
The FME 50 is an intermittently working rotary packaging machine for the production of 3-edge sealed pouches, 4-edge sealed pouches, stand-up pouches and bottom-fold pouches. The bags produced are filled with products of various consistencies using suitable dosing devices and then sealed.
Food, pet food, non-food, seeds, pharmaceuticals, household and cosmetics.
High quality technology
- Interface for multihead weigher or screw dosing
- Single seal frame with quick and easy format change
- Central folding wedge adjustment for bottom folding width (manual version)
- Release of the sealing tools in the event of machine stops
- Format changes in less than 15 minutes
- Central gripper setting for bag width (manual version)
- Fast commissioning – plug & play
- Easy machine operation – short training times
- Compact machine dimensions – less production space required