SN FMH 80
FMH 80 (rotary, form, fill and seal machine)
The FMH 80 is an intermittently working packaging machine. For the production, filling and sealing of flat or stand-up pouches from the roll (also with reclosing systems) the rotary machine has eight stations in hygienic design.
Food, pet food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, non-food, household, personal care.
High quality technology
- Meeting the highest hygiene requirements in the food industry
- Best cleanability thanks to the machine construction that is open at the bottom
- Consistent reduction of corners, gaps and straight surfaces to avoid the accumulation of dirt
- Ideal for liquids and powders
- Central operation and visualization via touch control panel
- Directly driven roll unwinding with braking function
- Dosing: screw feeders, slide feeders, dosing pumps, flow meters; Synchronization with linear or multihead weigher